Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Favorite Sunscreen for Spring and Summer

What is your favorite sunscreen for Spring and Summer time?
My favorite one is from Biore, pink bottle and only available in Taiwan. I got mine from my brother who just visited Taiwan last week. He helped me to stock up 3 bottles and I am more than happy!
Let's talk about the good things about this sunscreen. It has SPF 50, PA +++ protection and yet,  it is not greasy at all. I usually wear it as base and it does brighten up my skin tone.


Biore Sunscreen from Taiwan
Light and non greasy


For days that I need more moisture, I prefer Aquamoist sunscreen because of its liquid and milky texture. It has SPF 25, PA+++ and also suitable for daily use. It's the second bottle that I have and I really like it's texture on drier days.

Aquamoist sunscreen, milky and moisturizing

So, these are two cheaper alternatives for oily skin type to welcome Spring and Summer.

Ciao,
Faye

No comments:

Post a Comment